Thank you for reading these site guidelines, and for respecting them.
- © The GOODista and her sites: thegoodista.com,2013 and thegoodistablog.com, 2013. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material (all of the articles, reviews, comments, images, logos, sounds, and other materials on the Site, including the “look and feel” of the Site (collectively “Site Content”), without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. The materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- © The GOODista is licensed under a Creative Commons license .
- You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, display, perform, transmit, sell, or otherwise use any Site Content without express written permission of the copy right owner, except as described below.
- If you wish to request permission to use any of the Site Content, please email The GOODista using the contact form.
- A brief excerpt of the content that does not exceed 300 words may be quoted as long as full and clear credit is given to The GOODista and thegoodistablog.com with appropriate link and specific direction to the original content.
- The GOODista reserves the right to delete any comment containing inappropriate material such as profanity, adult content, hate based, recreational drug focused, joke topics, and any reference that could mean a security risk for humanitarians, contractors, employees of UN, NGOs, and commercial enterprises in hardship, remote locations.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. The GOODista is not responsible for thoughts or musings made yesterday, or a few minutes ago. The evolution of the Site Content, and its constant improvement makes for changing points of view, and thus The GOODista reserves the right to change opinion and viewpoints.
- The GOODista makes all effort to thoroughly research, make recommendations and link to information that makes sense in a given post. The links are there for completeness of information. The GOODista is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or the content, advertising, or products on or available from such sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site. The GOODista disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third-party websites.
- The use of any Trademark or Copyrighted material is not intended to infringe Copyright. All efforts are made to properly attribute copyright owners for quotes and links. Should something not be properly attributed, please contact The GOODista using the contact form below.
- The GOODista does not get any cash from recommending certain materials or products, and does not reference to them for commercial gain on thegoodistablog.com on WordPress.com. The link to http://www.thegoodista.com on WordPress.org is for completeness and in this site The GOODista is affiliated with tried and trusted companies, and does allow advertising.
- The GOODista’s information is based on research, conversations with health practitioners, and personal experience with food, fitness, health products, supplements, books, DVDs, internet sites etc. It should not be taken as prescriptive advice. The GOODista may offer health, fitness, nutritional and other such information, but this is designed for inspiration and information only. The GOODista is not a certified in the fields of nutrition, fitness, mindfulness or wellness thus any information in this site does not constitute expertise, nor is it intended to convey medical advice. You should consult with a medical practitioner for advice, diagnosis, and expertise – and if you have any pre-existing condition you need to follow your medical practitioner before following any of the information / inspirational advice in this site. The GOODista cannot be held responsible for any injury, or harm resulting from use of the site content.
Thank you for reading, and being a good ‘sport’!
Finally, if you wish to contact The GOODista to ask for permission of use please email The GOODista.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License”